Monday, February 16, 2015

Another Emotional Project

My quilt made with NYC fabrics is now complete and in the hands of the new owner.

Click on the photos for a larger view.


The pattern is called "Falling Charms" by Missouri Star Quilt Company and a video on it can be found by clicking here.

Here's a closeup of the quilting.....just an easy meander...


And a shot of the pieced back...


Love striped bias binding....


This quilt is now in the hands of someone that I care about who is in the middle of chemo/radiation treatment for colon cancer. When I started the top, I didn't have anyone in particular in mind for the quilt, but a few weeks ago, it became clear who the recipient should be. A NYC quilt for a (former) NYC girl.

Here's a closeup of some of the fabrics used...


1 comment:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

I hope it brings comfort to your friend and I know your friendship certainly will.

Hugs,
Kelly