Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Two More Finished in 2014

I made it just under the wire for two more 2014 finishes. 



These photos are awful, but that's what happens when you have a lousy camera and lousy lighting conditions. I wanted to count these as 2014 finishes, so the lousy photos will have to do for now.

Two of my resolutions for 2015 are to buy a new camera and to set up some sort of clothesline to take photos of my quilts outdoors. I used to do it at my parents' old house where they had the perfect setup, but since they've moved here, I've been stuck with less-than-perfect photography conditions.

The free pattern is available here. I just adjusted it a bit to make the quilts bigger.

I did a simple meandering quilting design on both, but only took a picture of one. The colors are much, much richer in person.


1 comment:

Vivian said...

Such pretty fabrics set in this simple but dramatic quilt design. Sometimes meandering quilting is all a quilt needs -- simple and yet another interesting feature of our quilts.
Wishing you a Happy New Year, Anya.